Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BONDED LOVE


BONDED LOVE
By: Alma Erana

The day that I found you
      You are a stranger in my sight
                      But your attention that catches my eyes,
          It makes me tremble in my heart
                       The lasting feeling that can never be lost

                    Never been expect the time we’ve met
                      You show me respect, as time goes by
         Little by little bind us together
     To the deepest love we live
    To the fullness until we die

         We live together with no regret
                 To show the world the way we loved
                Sharing great love that forever last
                  How glad we are, and forever enjoy
              The way of life as the nature exist
                                      And our God bless us with all abundance received

No comments:

Post a Comment